"Nick Bostrom (/ˈbɒstrəm/ BOST-rəm; Swedish: Niklas Boström [ˈnɪ̌kːlas ˈbûːstrœm]; born 10 March 1973) is a Swedish philosopher at the University of Oxford known for his work on existential risk, the anthropic principle, human enhancement ethics, whole brain emulation, superintelligence risks, and the reversal test. In 2011, he founded the Oxford Martin Program on the Impacts of Future Technology,[non-primary source needed] and is the founding director of the Future of Humanity Institute at Oxford University. In 2009 and 2015, he was included in Foreign Policy's Top 100 Global Thinkers list."
- Wikipedia - overview of this book or author
- Archive.org - free, older, scanned, digital versions of this book or author
- eBay.com - printed, second-hand, early edition versions of this book or author
- Amazon.com - new, used, digital and print versions of this book or author
Note: The above quoted descriptions are not the words of Jason Breshears. They are collected from Wikipedia, Amazon, or wherever available. Please understand they may not represent truth.
- Home page: https://nickbostrom.com