The Lost Civilization of Lemuria: The Rise and Fall of the World's Oldest Culture
Written by Frank Joseph
"A compelling new portrait of the lost realm of Lemuria, the original motherland of humanity
- Contains the most extensive and up-to-date archaeological research on Lemuria
- Reveals a lost, ancient technology in some respects more advanced than modern science
- Provides evidence that the perennial philosophies have their origin in Lemurian culture
Before the Indonesian tsunami or Hurricane Katrina’s destruction of New Orleans, there was the destruction of Lemuria. Oral tradition in Polynesia recounts the story of a splendid kingdom that was carried to the bottom of the sea by a mighty “warrior wave”--a tsunami. This lost realm has been cited in numerous other indigenous traditions, spanning the globe from Australia to Asia to the coasts of both South and North America. It was known as Lemuria or Mu, a vast realm of islands and archipelagoes that once sprawled across the Pacific Ocean. Relying on 10 years of research and extensive travel, Frank Joseph offers a compelling picture of this motherland of humanity, which he suggests was the original Garden of Eden."
- Archive.org - free, older, scanned, digital versions of this book or author
- eBay.com - printed, second-hand, early edition versions of this book or author
- Amazon.com - new, used, digital and print versions of this book or author
Note: The above quoted descriptions are not the words of Jason Breshears. They are collected from Wikipedia, Amazon, or wherever available. Please understand they may not represent truth.